Kayaking tour in front of Zadar with a magnificent overview of the oldest part of the town. Meet the oldest Dalmatian town from the sea, in the way numerous adventurers, seafarers, pilgrims and conquerors have seen it.
- See the most interesting parts of Zadar from a unique perspective
- Enjoy the perfect activity for those who don't have time for longer tours
- Experience the clear blue waters of the Adriatic by sea kayak
- Magnificent overview of the oldest part of the town
- Meet the oldest Dalmatian town from the sea
Starting from Puntamika, paddle towards the old town, passing the modern tourist attractions of the Sea Organ and Salutation to the Sun on the way.
Continue to the fabulous Riva with a view of millennial Roman Forum, and pass the unique St.Donat's church en route to the Foša port. In the 16th century city this is where walls were erected and gates opened. During the tour you will have time to stop for swimming and/or a drink in a beach bar.
This tour is suitable for everyone; from experts and solo travelers, to beginners, groups and families.
- 8 Hours