When you reserve this full-day, private tour, you can avoid the conventional tourist routes and spend the day in the presence of nature. Transfer to the stunningly rocky island of Dugi Otok after leaving Zadar in the morning. Pick up your sea kayak at the starting site, then accompany your guide to the island's breathtaking cliffs, bays, and sea caves. Go snorkeling close to a shipwreck after lunch (at your expense), and then unwind on the gorgeous Sakarun Beach.
- Take a kayaking tour to admire Dugi Otok's natural beauty.
- Feel the rush of adrenaline when jumping off cliffs.
- Take a swim in a hidden cave.
- Discover hidden bays, a variety of sea caves, and towering cliffs.
- At Sakarun's white sand beach, unwind, go swimming, and enjoy the traditional game of picigin.
- For your convenience, all required tools and training are available.
You'll get a chance to enjoy Dugi Otok's natural splendor on a full-day kayaking tour as you explore the island's mountainous terrain west of Zadar.
Once you get to Brbinj at Dugi otok, a vehicle will take you to the bay so that you may start your kayaking journey. While on the excursion, you'll see various marine caves, hidden bays, and towering cliffs.
Later, you'll be transported to the island's north. We pause for lunch here (guests can bring their own food or they can eat in the restaurant, at the Veli Rat lighthouse camp).
After the lunch break, you'll paddle your kayak to Dugi otok's famous sunken ship ''Michele" where you may go snorkeling and enjoy the diversity of marine life
The tour's last stop is Sakarun's white sand beach, where you can unwind, swim, and play the popular game of picigin—a wonderful pleasure for everyone.
What to bring
- Extra shirt
- Sun protection
- Food and drinks
- 10 Hours
- Dugi Otok